Drones for Sale on Amazon – A Buyer’s Guide
Welcome to our new Shop section of Drone Obsessions. This is where I’ll be adding and editing all the latest sales and best sellers from Amazon, whilst giving you a glimpse of each drone in order to help you make the best decision!
Just note that these are the latest accurate pricings as I write this, and may slightly vary over time. As I said earlier, I’ll be doing regular updates to ensure you are getting the cheapest price and the best deals for your preferred drone from Amazon. Amazon, for two reasons, trust and price. Amazon is extremely reliable and often slash prices.
DJI’s latest drone has been said to be the “smartest flying camera ever created”, and believe me, they’re not wrong. Created solely for pilots with a passion for high-level aerial photography and cinematography. Read the full review here.
– Automatic take off and return home
– Record crystal-clear videos with the 4K Ultra HD camera at 30 fps, and 12MP Pictures
– Intelligent Flight Support Systems using dual satellite positioning.
– Gimbal stabilization technology.
– Built-in video editor enables you to add music, texts and many more features to your videos.
– Top speed of 45mph.
– Flight Time of 28 minutes.
– DJI’s GO app compatible with iOS and Android.
This sophisticated drone from French company Parrot is both fierce and compact. Bundled with the Skycontroller, you have now doubled the range (up to 2km) than you would using a tablet or smartphone; while having full control of the drone using a more traditional controller – a huge upgrade for the Bebop. Read the full review here.
– Auto take-off and return home with built-in GPS.
– 1080p full HD “fisheye” camera with 14MP pictures.
– Freeflight 3 app compatible with iOS and Android.
– Advanced 3 axis image stabilization
– Generates own WiFi Hotspot
– Share videos and images with online community via the Freeflight app.
– Approximately 12 minutes flying time.
|List Price:||Check Amazon|
The Hubsan X4 is high up on my list of drones I would recommend to beginners to the hobby. As it comes completely pre-assembled, you can basically fly this quadcopter directly from the box, after charging the batteries, of course.
– 6 axis flight control system.
– 0.3MP camera.
– Approximate range of 30 meters.
– Beginner and Advanced flying modes
– 7 minutes flying time.
3DR’s move to design the Solo’s transmitter like a video game controller is such a genius idea, which lets you become easily familiarized with its controls. A great drone for aerial photography. Read the full review here.
– Push button flight.
– 4 camera modes (Orbit, Follow Me, Cable Cam, Selfie).
– Stream videos directly to your iOS/Android devices from a GoPro in HD.
– Approx. 25 minutes flight time.
– A range of a quarter of a mile.
– Replaceable propellers.
This awesome mini quad is perfect for any beginner, that can be flown indoors and outdoors. Unlike many drones, the Syma X11 has bright LED lights that simply looks great while flying at night.
– 6 Axis Stabilization System for a smooth flight.
– Choose between 2 speeds.
– A range of around 40 meters.
– 5-7 flight time.
– Propeller guards included.
For $200, the AR.Drone Elite Edition is great value due to it’s flying capabilities and wonderful features, including director mode, piloting mode and many more. Controlled via WiFi, you fly this amazing drone directly from your iOS or Android device. Read the full review here.
– 720p HD camera
– Free AR. Freeflight app compatible with iOS and Android devices.
– Director Mode.
– New piloting mode.
– Perform special acrobatic moves.
– Approx 7 minutes flight time.
Meet the world’s smallest quadcopter! The dimensions for this Nano are just 2″x 2″, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The H111 Q4 is sturdy, features bright LED lights, blade protectors and more. A great drone for indoor and outdoor flying.
– Perform flips/rolls.
– 6 axis flight.
– Position recovery technology.
– Propeller guards included.
– Approx. 5 minutes flight time.